FIFINE K678 USB Microphone For Recording Streaming On PC And Mac, Gaming Mic With Headphone Output & Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Mute Button For Vocal, YouTube
- Original Fifine K678 USB Microphone
- Compatible with MacBook, Windows
- Compatible with Type-C Smartphone with a Converter
- Made in China
- 6 Months Warranty
FIFINE K678 USB Microphone In Bangladesh
Fifine K678 is one of the most popular and best sellers of USB microphones around the world. You can easily plug and play with your Mac or Windows PC or Laptop. It has a dedicated headphone port to monitor your voice directly. You can also control the microphone gain and adjust the headphone sound as required.
Fifine K678 is the most affordable and powerful USB microphone for YouTube videos or for Voice Over or Podcasting. Fifine K678 Can be used with Type-C Smartphone with a converter (Buy Converter Seperatly).
Setup with ease and control of a pro
- In FIFINE’s latest USB mic, you will get the Fifine K678 with a combination of practicality and playability with an LED indicator, mute button, volume dials, and headphone jack!
- But it is not even close to new if the microphone is just plugged& play on Windows, Mac, or Linux (incompatible with Xbox).
- What differs Fifine K678 from the rest of USB mics is a refined all-in-one solution keeping the good points of XLR setup: gain control, instant mute, and live to monitor while ditching the inconvenience.
Power exists in appearance
- Do not underestimate the look of a microphone even if you are not a singer performing on stage. Grow your channel subscribers and views with impressive-looking gear seen in your streaming or videos.
- By looking at the mesh top and slick black finish body and holding in your hand to feel its heavy-duty, the word premium is on the tip of your lip.
- The triangle stand does not only add aesthetic appeal, it also gives stability to a desktop mic that is prone to vibration. For the audience wearing headphones, it is friendly of you to stream with less subtle noise.
- You can even take the standoff and hook the mic to a boom arm stand with the included adapter.
- Fewer controls are more practical
- Fifine K678 comes with easy operation. Some like the appeal of an XLR microphone setup, which involves more controls, thinking it is more likely to record higher quality signals. But it could also be a death trap: One mistake with any dial, you will sound like garbage.
- USB mic could overrun the XLR set up for simplicity. You are going to save lots of time to learn the skill and experience the trials and errors.
- Turn up the music in the middle of streaming, turn down your teammate when the flight starts. All done through the input control, without having to quit Discord.
- The quick mute button is useful when you need to cough or sneeze while streaming, web conferencing, or broadcasting. The LED indicator glows to give you mute/unmute status.
- It has always been confusing for podcasters or musicians to be unsure of what the audio will sound like in final production with a USB mic. Now, the problem is solved with the headphone control & latency-free monitoring of Fifine K678!
Fancy things stop, true sound unveiled
- With gaming sound, you will lose more or less of clarity in streaming, which makes an expensive XLR setup less worthy. So it makes more sense to raise competition between USB mics.
- The 16mm size capsule makes your voice appear larger. Therefore at the same speaking distance, it offers a better low-end frequency response. But the fine-tuned thickness of the lows is not going to muddy your sound.
- In keeping with the character of the FIFINE brand, it is also calibrated for high ends clarity and more details up top.
- In a nutshell, it has a much more well-rounded sound and smoother tone than any other FIFINE microphone, making it fit in almost any situation.
|Power Supply||5V/80mA USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
There are no reviews yet.