Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Mini USB port
- adjustable display brightness
- alarm with a high and low limit
- one-button operation
- audible pulse sound and waveform graphical display
- automatically turn off when not in use
- low battery alarm
- suitable for used in family / hospital and physical care in sport.
- Pulse Oximeter
- General Features:
- Color: Blue
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Measures your oxygen saturation level
- Lightweight and easy to use
- LED display – displays SpO2 (Oxygen level, or saturation) / PRdata (pulse rate data)
- Simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmograph
- Low perfusion down to 0.3%
- Visual alarm function
- Real-time spot checks
- Low battery voltage indicator
- Auto switch off
- Powered by 2 x AAA Batteries (not included)
- Up to 20 hours of continuous operating time
- Blood Oxygen Saturation measurement range: 45 ~ 100%
- Pulse measurement range: 25 ~ 250 BPM
- Blood Oxygen resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate resolution: 1 BPM
- Blood Oxygen accurate measurement: 2% (70%~100%), Unspecified (45% ~ 69%)
- Pulse Rate accurate measurement:2 BPM
- WARNINGThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
A pulse oximeter tool is a small, light weighted and extremely useful device used for measuring the oxygen level and pulse rate of blood in human body. You would be amazed to know how smoothly this noninvasive device measure your pulse rate by sending two wavelengths of light through the finger in a fast and accurate manner.
When it comes to health issue, accuracy goes on top of your consideration. The machine must be accurate and reliable to display the oxygen level and pulse rate of your body.
Same goes with Speed. Because it saves time.
– No battery will be provided
– Bright LED display
– Simple & easy one-button operation
– Perfect for a sport enthusiast person
– Quick and accurate
There are no reviews yet.